I don't know where my bed it- it's now 12:13am and I have yet to find it, and I didn't find it until after 3am yesterday. I know Aush found it cause she refuses to find hers but manages to find her way to mine.
Let's talk about self control. Well, I have none and it's a shame. It's almost been a year & I have now been thrown back into thoughts of inadequacy and insecurity. I came across something I would have never imagined and it sent me into a state of confusion. Whisky Tango Foxtrot what is going on? What kind of a mother am I? What am I supposed to think or make of all this? I didn't even have the nerve to ask- I didn't think it was my place, or is it? Would it come off the wrong way? The biggest question going through my head was why do I care? I don't care what people think of or about me, but for some reason he's different. My wall is made of concrete- emotions are rarely, if ever revealed. So with all this, I cried. Yes, can you believe it? Crazy I know....
On a lighter note, I have a phone interview this week for a job far, far away. Very remote and I am excited to take this new journey and if I get it, awesome- if not, no big deal. I am at a place in my life where you roll with the punches and take what is given to you. Things happen for a reason- I am a big believer- and life is to short to be scared about the future. Plan ahead and live for every day.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment