
Monday I leave to Phoenix for a week with Candice, Brandon, Junior and some other people and with the high at 100 degrees and the low 72, we are all in for some great times!
My cousin lives down there, so hopefully I'll get to spend some time with her- since we are only busy for about 2 hours each day with work stuff. Thank goodness for lazy rivers! That is pretty much where we will be spending all of our time and trying to initiate some shenanigans.
Take a glimpse of where I'll be......
My cousin lives down there, so hopefully I'll get to spend some time with her- since we are only busy for about 2 hours each day with work stuff. Thank goodness for lazy rivers! That is pretty much where we will be spending all of our time and trying to initiate some shenanigans.
Take a glimpse of where I'll be......




No comments:
Post a Comment