So this whole Twilight bs is just that. BS- or so I thought. I refused to join the hype and everything else that surrounded this book that so many teens and old women were obsessed with. So it came out like what- 3 years ago or something and I'm now getting into the books and I'm 2 chapters away from starting Breaking Dawn. Am I a convert? Not really, I just enjoy a good book that can keep my attention and I can see why everyone would be drawn to the book and or series because who doesn't want that "amazing love story" that is so obvious in the books. Who doesn't want to feel loved, wanted and cherished? Then when they came out with the movie all I thought was "are you kidding me" and I didn't see it until it came out on DVD. I didn't like it. I hated it more then I hate Corey. There was no character development, no passion, no nothing. And Bella didn't seem like such a bitch in the book as she did in the movie. I hated Kristen Stewart's performance. Then I watched it again and had a different feeling. Once of acceptance for what it is. Crap. It was better then the first time, but still horrible none the less.
Anyhow, March was less then eventful- had court on Monday to which I was granted an additional $170 a month in child support- yay- and hopefully things will be better. Tuesday was Pie's yearly bladder reflux check up and her kidneys are perfect- no damage whatsoever, bladder looked good- everything was in perfect condition. Met with the doctor who said that since her reflux is still weird- that we should come back in a month, have another nuclear cystogram (ouch) done and if she still has reflux then do surgery to correct it. Since she would need both sides fixed, it's a $10,000 invasive surgery with 2 days in the hospital and a week of recovery meaning bed rest. So we will know May 5th (Happy Cinco de Mayo) if that is the path we will take. If so, surgery will be planned for early July since that is when I will have enough time off saved up to take off for a week and a few days. I'll keep you all updated. That is assuming anyone still reads this.
Next week we're off for Spring Break and I can not wait! Sun, fun, family- it will be perfect!
I've got a trip to Boston planned, so anyone that wants to go, let me know.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
When you going to Boston? We're going in June! Sad about Pie, please keep me posted. I can totally help take care of her and be there for YOU :)
Post a Comment