Sunday, August 10, 2008

Miscellanious Ramblings



I had my second round of laser tattoo removal on Friday and oh my goodness it hurt like hell. I know they crank up the wattage each time, but as you can see from the picture, it looked like cute little blood spots had been broken. I iced it for 2 days and I now have the blisters back in the same places. Fun times I tell you! Immediately after it was done you could see hollow spots which makes you feel like the mass amount of money you are spending to get it taken off is worth it. I bought a five pack session and have 3 more to go, so we'll see how many more I'll need after that. Hopefully it's only another five. The top picture is of my other tattoo I am having removed- that's what it looked like immediately following the application, however, it looks nothing like that now. Since it was a homemade tattoo, it morphed into something that looks like it was on steroids.

I absolutely loved The Lost Boys, however, I would like my hour and a half back after watching the sequel. I should have known that something going straight to DVD was not going to have the best acting and completely suck. But I wanted it to be good, I was pulling for greatness but it never came. Corey Feldman's performance also sucked- he had this weird scratchy low voice thing going on that was completely ridiculous. They defiantly should have only done the first one. Damn sequels.
I also have been going back to the gym and decided to become a pescetarian. Last week I lost 4 pounds. I am amazing. I am running at least two miles each day, working up to 10 in the next week. Back to this pescetarian thing... It's a form of vegetarianism except you are able to eat fish. Not too shabby if you ask me. So no dairy, red meat, chicken, sugar, limited carbs, soda- just a lot of salmon, sushi, veggies and water. Oh let the games begin! I have a goals and I would like to reach them, I just need to make more of an effort. So wish me luck, I'm into it 3 days now and so far so good. Just another 200 days or more until my final goal will be reached.

No comments: