Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Oh my neglected blog

I need to make this more of a priority, but then again, does anyone care?
I'm halfway through my 2nd round and boy temptation, temptation, temptation! Yes on occasion I have given in, but I do try to refrain. Things could be better, but then so could my will power.

Thanksgiving was awesome as always out at the Wensel home. Missing two of our favorite boys, but we did take lots of pics and wrote Christmas cards for them that we sent out a few days ago in a care package, so they will love that.

Things in general are ok, could be better, but I'll take them as they come. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but boy there are some days where I think it will kill me! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts....

Ausha had her birthday party last Saturday and it was a success! It was Hello Kitty themed pool party and the girls had an absolute blast! It is so scary to think that my little girl is going to be six. Oh my how the time has flown and all the things that have happened in the last 6 years!

Now it's time to get ready for Christmas......