This blog is very therapeutic and I would die if it left me. This is my journal for the whole world to see to share in my happiness, my sadness, trials, and accomplishments, and all the crap in between.
So here is the latest. I am starting another round of HCG tomorrow and I can't wait. I feel and look so much better, I can't wait for this next installment and what that will bring. I will be finished at the end of the year, so I couldn't be more excited.
Boys are still a constant struggle in my life. I have what i need/want in 2 people but can't ever find one with both. So I will keep one, remain only friends with the other one and call it a day. Go me.
Ausha has already planned her birthday party for next month. She wants a pool party Bratz themed. Help me now! Pool I can do, Bratz are gonna be the death of me. It will be fun though and that's the most important thing. My wonderful daughter is gonna be 6- holy cow! Time sure does fly by and for the most part it has all been really fantastically good times.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I wish you luck love! :)
Post a Comment