So shit has finally hit the fan in my life. I am overstressed due to one aspect in my life right now and things have got to change. I can't do this anymore & it's not worth it. I am depressed and I don't like it. I don't care about anything anymore. The important things in my life are no longer important. I hate that something has this big of a hold and has sucked the life out of me. What I thought would be something good has become my demise. I hate the person I have become because of this.
It's because of this that I have decided that I have 3 weeks to find a new job, I have to have 'me time' again, and I have to be the best parent I can be for my child. I am so lost right now and very confused. My feelings are non existent, and I beat myself up daily for the things that have gone on this week.
Some days I think I should be committed.....
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Please talk to me
Post a Comment