Pie's surgery is scheduled for July 20th, so if anyone wants to come hang out at the hospital with me for days, you are more then welcome to.
My brother had his farewell on the 14th of June and did an awesome job. He made everyone cry- even Pie, and we had a good turnout for support and food! He leaves in 12 days. Holy shit that is soon!
I will be heading back to court on the 14th to get a judgement for past due daycare, and add that to our increased child support order, since he feels that he doesn't need to pay. He did receive a nice picture that Pie drew for him for Father's Day. Not a word from him about that or his yearly Happy Mother's Day wishes.
Lots of things going on in the next month and a half, so I promise to write more- if anyone even reads this still.
I would really like a male companion to do things with- like seeing movies together, going to parties together, vacationing, hanging out at the house- those kinds of things. It's not about the sex since that is easy to get (insert last weekends experience).- I'm in desperate need of adult interaction.
I like to laugh at how hypocritical people can be. It's amusing. Ask me and I'll tell you.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Tell me! Tell me!
Also.....dinner. With Matt and I. Asap. Seriously!
Post a Comment