


So since I got promoted, I decided I needed a new car that will get me up and down Parley's Canyon every day, especially since winter is coming. After months of searching, I decided on a 2009 red Toyota Camry (these pics were taken off the Internet because I didn't buy my car at Carmax). They have the smoothest ride- it's amazing! This is the biggest pimp ride (well for me anyway) and I can't wait to drive it. It has a sunroof, black interior, blue tooth capability, ipod adapter, cruise control, 6 disc cd changer- it's freaking amazing! It won't be built until the 20th of this month, so I should get it before I go to Florida or it will get here while I'm gone. I sold my car, so I am borrowing other family members cars, and oh wow I think I am being punished for buying a new car. I drove my dad's car on Saturday night to the bar, and when I came home I couldn't get the key out of the ignition. So then Monday I take Pie to school in dad's car, and it wouldn't start again for me to go to work. I had to wait for my dad to come get me, take him back home and take moms car to work. Then on Tuesday, I take my moms car, drop Pie off at school, come home and on the way up the hill, her car won't accelerate and dies, and I conveniently left my cell phone at home. Geez! What the hell?! So I walk 4-5 blocks uphill home and I am quite frustrated and pissed off. Apparently mom's gas gauge is off by a quarter of a tank and it ran out of gas. Thanks so much. At least it wasn't something major like Brandon's car.
For my new job I will be based out of the resort on Main Street in Park city, which should come in handy during Sundance and my attempts to kidnap Jeremy Piven. Oh my crazy fantasies. It should be fun though- I've never experienced Sundance so I'm sure I'll be in for a big surprise come 3 months....
Florida is in 3 weeks and oh do I ever need a break! I seriously can not wait to get out of here- mentally, physically and emotionally. We have DisneyWorld, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, MGM, Gatorland, free places to stay, and friends to look forward too. Oh fun times!
So I went shopping lst week and looked for clothes for my new job since it is business attire 5 days a week. Well, many hundreds of dollars later, I had a new wardrobe, and I went down a size! I haven't been this size since before I had Pie! I nearly cried I was so happy and excited. It finally feels like stuff is coming together in all aspects of my life and I couldn't be more grateful, excited, happy and scared all at once.
I have arrived!




1 comment:
I am so so so so excited and happy for you! :)
Post a Comment