Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm glad the week is over- are you?






So this past week was nothing but a big pain and extremely frustrating with lots of emotions. Lets start at the beginning...

Last week my mom found out she has breast cancer (which I still haven't grasped- that along with my grandpa's death) and on the 22nd of this month she will have surgery and then 6 weeks of radiation. Then I was asked by someone to give them their money back, and I fought with that- I am still fighting with the decision I made, then to top it all off, I had a job interview yesterday. The last time I was this stressed out was 8 months ago and it sucked.

Also this past week, some smart ass kid at school told Pie that her mom was not pretty like his mom was. WTF? First it was her thighs now this? She is 4 years old- kids shouldn't have to worry about crap like this, and what in the hell are his parents teaching him that makes him think it's ok to focus on people's looks? Thank god my child isn't shallow at 4.

Sunday the 7th, we went to the State Fair and we were there forever! 5 hours at the fair should be illegal. Anyway, I ended up buying an English Spot bunny for Pie (I have been looking at getting her a pet for some time now, and bunnies are pretty easy to maintain). We brought the bunny home Thursday night and it has been a big hit and Pie loves it! Let's just hope if/when we move for my job that we can find a place that will allow pets.

So today is Saturday, I went to bed at 6:30 last night and slept until 8am (yes I was that tired) and now we get to get ready for Pie's soccer game in 45 min. Oh fun times!

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I adore that picture of you both! SO CUTE! :)