





Jared is back in my life and I couldn't be more excited! We're back to doing our thing 2 days a week and I have that desire again. The gym put me with someone else and I am not feeling him at all. No substance, no depth, nothing that makes me believe he cares- just in it for the money. That doesn't sit too well with me. So with all this I am training 3 days a week which is nice, but my body is sore. Sore + protein= no soreness.
My birthday was awesome- good turnout with good friends and food. There were GH competitions, jungle juice, ribs, chicken, boy pyramids on my front lawn, piggy back rides from Candice, and a very happy Jen.
Went to Disneyland for Halloween- keeping up with our yearly tradition, and spent a few extra days which was extremely needed for my sanity cause I was on the brink of running away. I got to spend 6 days with the people that care about me most (mom and daughter), play in the ocean, relax, hang out with some friends in Newport, and most importantly- experience the excitement of theme parks though a child's eye. I think that's why I like going so much- she keeps me young and I get just excited as she does.
The Cheesecake Factory finally opened in Utah and I think our girl dinner group is trying to go on Monday- if not for sure in 2 weeks for our team meeting. I can't wait! No cheesecake though- just salad for me since Jared put me on a cleanse which means no sugar or dairy- only proteins and vegetables. It's what I need to do so I'm going to do it.
Pie started a new day care that also has preschool, so it is more structured and she is learning a lot- which is good since she is extremely smart, and her teacher said she was smarter then most of the other kids in her class. This makes me happy- it means that all my reading and treating her like a person rather then a nuisance has paid off. Every interaction I have with her is not only positive, but a learning experience as well. The most important thing is that in the week she has been there, she has already made new friends and loves going even when she has to get up extra early to have a bath. As hard as it was to take her from a place that she was for 3 years, she learned a lot there too, but she was not being challenged and she was also the oldest there and couldn't relate to the younger kids.
So there you have it- I am now back on track fitness wise, doing everything Jared tells me to do, I've already paid December's rent and I'm working on January's. Life has always been good to me, I just haven't always been good to myself and that is something I need to focus on a lot more. Even if that means cutting people out of it.
Now for the Ozzy Osbourne and Rob Zombie concert tonight- oh yeah!




No comments:
Post a Comment